Re: [Evolution] import data from evolution

i have been using evolution with the same imap account several years ago. I changed my account from imap to
pop, now i cant to acces my account.

in the preferences window i can see the account but in the "treelist" (main evolution window) i can see it.

POP accounts don't have their own entry in the left hand pane - the messages are downloaded to your local
machine not held remotely, so they will appear in the INBOX under My Computer.

P.