From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf mardorf rocketmail com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Sent: Saturday, 27 July 2013, 23:39
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

Hi Eduardo,

JFTR your last mail was sent two times, I at least received it two
times. Strange, even if I'm in the lists of recipients this doesn't
happen for my Arch's Evolution, I'm now using an Ubuntu's Evolution. I
thought it depends to the settings chosen by the mailman account.
However, please sent mails to the list only.

A.  No.
Q.  Does top-posting make sense?

Top posting does mean, that your message starts above the quotes.

Instead of "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" reconsider to switch to
emails. Mark a mail and then push Ctrl+U. Your message sources aren't
human readable.

Regards,
Ralf