Re: [Evolution] Evolution on 64 bits Linux system

Hello Claude,

I run an Arch Linux 64 bits and I use evolution without problems.
But I think the package for Arch Linux is not built (compiled and
creted) by the evolution team, but by Jan de Groot.

So, probably there is a 64 bits version in the Ubuntu repositories
also...

Bye. :)