Re: [Evolution] Evolution not synchronized to server after crash

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 10:30 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote:
Do these symptoms just scream out that they belong to some particular
problem?  Is the fix on my side or theirs?  If it's on theirs, what do
tell them?  If it's on mine, I can deal with having a bunch of
duplicate
messages, as long as I start getting the latest messages normally.

You need to give more useful information before anyone can help you. *At
a minimum* always state:

a) What version of Evolution do you have (see Help->About)

and

b) What kind of mail server is this? IMAP, POP, Exchange, Groupwise,
whatever?

poc