[Evolution] Evolution not synchronized to server after crash

My ISP's email server crashed yesterday in the wee hours.  They got
everything put back together by about 5:00PM, and I can receive email
just fine on their web interface.

However, I have this really strange problem with Evolution now.  Every
time that another email shows up on the server, Evolution loads an email
-- but it's running a day late.  When I see a message appear on the web
interface, Evolution downloads an old message, right after the last old
message that it downloaded.

I haven't tried talking to their tech support about this yet, because
I'm not sure if it's an Evolution problem or their problem.

Do these symptoms just scream out that they belong to some particular
problem?  Is the fix on my side or theirs?  If it's on theirs, what do I
tell them?  If it's on mine, I can deal with having a bunch of duplicate
messages, as long as I start getting the latest messages normally.

Thanks.

--

Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com