Re: [Evolution] Minor annoyance with scroll wheel

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 01:16 -0400, Robert Seward wrote:
7 year old USB Logitech Mouse Wheel works perfectly in Evo. Maybe the
KDE desktop is holding you back? Doesn't KDE have KMail or something?

I tried it under the Mate desktop (a kind of lightweight Gnome) and it's
the same.

Besides which, Evo uses the Gnome libraries which are pulled in when you
install it. There's never been a problem using Evo under KDE. I dislike
Kmail and haven't used it in years.

poc