[Evolution] Minor annoyance with scroll wheel

Evo 3.8.3, Fedora 19, KDE 4.10

My wireless mouse scroll wheel works everywhere except in the Evo
folders pane, i.e. everywhere else in my desktop (KDE), and in the Evo
message pane and preview pane.

Scrolling the folders pane works correctly using my laptop touchpad, or
dragging the scroll bar with the mouse. Clicking on a folder name before
scrolling makes no difference.

This is irritating without being very important, so I thought I'd ask
here rather than report to BZ, but I'll do that if necessary.

poc