Re: [Evolution] Evolution becomes unresponsive

I never tested "evolution --force-shutdown", however sometimes it anyway
closes automatically, sometimes it can be closed by closing the Window,
sometimes killall is needed and sometimes killall -9, but to use
Evolution again always a reboot is needed, deleting the cache and or log
out the session and log in again doesn't solve the issue.

Usually I start Evolution by a menu, but if something is fishy I use the
terminal. No useful output. Yes, I can reproduce it, but than I have to
do much work using the terminal emulation, to time consuming, I have to
work. And as already mentioned, Evolution tends to become unresponsive
from time to time, without using the terminal and Evolution is the only
app that has got issues.