Re: [Evolution] Evo settings are not preserved across sessions

My problem is that certain preferences are not being preserved. I don't
mean between login sessions but from one run of Evo to the next within
the same login session.

These include Switcher Appearance (I don't want to see the button) and
"Mark Read After <n> Seconds", which I want turned off. When I start a
new session these have been reset to their default values.

Window size and placement are also not preserved, but the message pane
column widths are.

Other settings such as account details etc. are preserved correctly.

I'd appreciate people's thoughts on this. Before anyone asks, the
GSettings stuff appears to be running and "gsettings list-schemas" has
Evo-related entries, though I haven't looked at them closely.

If you set the preferences manually (i.e. not through Evo), does Evo
pick up those settings or does it revert back to defaults?  Are the
defaults written back when you terminate Evo?

This would, presumably, tell you if Evo is getting the settings, but
just failing to write the new ones back or not picking up the settings
at all.

P.