Re: [Evolution] Evolution and multiple identites

On Thu, 2013-07-04 at 10:44 +0200, Paladin wrote:
Hi,
it is possible to set up Evolution with multiple identites?

Yes.

I'm trying to do so for some time now and I cannot find a way,
googling doesn't help.
What I need is to assign multiple email addreses to one accout,
eg.
      john_doe example org
      johnny example org
And to be able to pick from which I want to respond (autopick based
on folder would be nice but if not possible it's ok).
Is it possible? And if yes, how?

Yes, certainly.  Just create a "real" account with both send & receive
for one address.  Then create multiple send-only accounts, when you
reach the receive part of account setup just choose "None".  I do the
same thing - I have several domains, all of which point to the same IMAP
serve ['account'].  Works great.