Re: [Evolution] Evolution activity stalls - screen goes dark

Reid,

Have a look at this thread (http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list gnome org/msg20681.html),
NOTE: the subject should say "my Evolution 3.6.2 backport to Ubuntu 12.10"

It works _significantly_ better than 3.6.0, although there are still issues around attachments...