[Evolution] Message saving format(s)?

Evo 3.2.3 under Ubuntu 12.04

Suppose someone wishes to save a message to file as plain text,
rather than in "mbox" format?

I have gone through every single major tab on Evo. I have read through
the help headings from top to bottom. Nowhere can I locate any option
setting that will wire around this apparently mandatory format setting
in the latest version to which I was just upgraded by my Ubuntu
upgrade.

Does anyone know how to override this?

Thank you,

Brewster
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
 Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.