Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.6.0 hangs with a large number of unknown jobs

On Sat, 2012-12-29 at 13:14 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Sat, 2012-12-29 at 10:42 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
It looks like CAMEL_DEBUG=all , despite its name does *NOT* dump
everything.  Is this correct?

Incorrect, at least for IMAP and POP3 debugging.  The values I gave you
are a subset of "all", showing primarily the raw protocol I/O, which is
what I though you wanted.

Matthew Barnes