Re: [Evolution] Evolution composer text wrap width

Am Donnerstag, den 21.02.2013, 17:23 -0700 schrieb Zan Lynx:
In plain text mode, the Evolution mail composer seems to have a width
limit much smaller than 72 which is where I think it is supposed to be.
This email is probably (I hope) an example of what I mean.

Look at the following line in the attached screenshot:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
here it's 2x36 !
7 8 9 0

It is wrapped at 56 characters.

Is this now a setting instead of hard-coded? Did mine get changed
somehow?

I am looking to fix this because it is quite annoying  when responding
to email. Evolution tries to wrap the quoted lines much shorter than
they should be resulting in lines that only contain one or two words.