Re: [Evolution] EWS suddenly has problem "Scanning folders in 'Exchange server company.com'"

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 20:32 -0900, portsample wrote:
"Scanning folders in 'Exchange server alabama.gov'".

This runs ad infinitum with excessive bandwidth useage.

        Hi,
I guess your stored password is incorrect, but evolution-ews doesn't
notice it properly and thus tries repeatedly with the same password. It
is not visible from your EWS_DEBUG log snippet, those three exchanges
with "connect to server, reply with 'needs-auth', retry with password"
are usual and correct.

I would try to remove your password for the EWS account, with
File->Forget passwords (it forgets passwords for all accounts), or try
to find it in seahorse ("Passwords and Keys").

You may also try to check the authentication method being used to
connect to your exchange server, in Accounts properties, but I'm not
sure whether 3.2.x already supported a change from NTLM to basic
authentication. It most likely didn't.
        Bye,
        Milan