Re: [Evolution] evolution discloses private information in an email header.

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 15:14 -0500, Eugene wrote:
Hi Andre,

I took care of Message-ID but there appears to be another one which I overlook originally:

I am having trouble finding the source, since property is set well outside of its usage in
camel-mime-message.c

Does anyone know where source "uid" is set in service provider object?

That one surely doesn't matter.  It is not part of the message, only
part of the *presentation* of the message in the GUI.  It's not stored
as part of the message, it is not in any message that gets sent out.
It's just there to show the internal UUID.

Can you see from this message what the X-Evolution-Source: is on my
computer?

P.