Re: [Evolution] evolution discloses private information in an email header.

Hi Andre,

I took care of Message-ID but there appears to be another one which I overlook originally:

I am having trouble finding the source, since property is set well outside of its usage in
camel-mime-message.c

Does anyone know where source "uid" is set in service provider object?

Eugene.