Re: [Evolution] Which non-Microsoft server to build?

Zafara integrates with ClearOS?  Well THAT sounds promising as my
current server is ClearOS 5.2 Ent (I have paid for it since it was
ClarkConnect).

My problem is that I cannot find any client that will integrate and give
me contacts/calendar as well as the basic IMAP/SMTP/POP.

Does Zafara make this bridge?  If so, how?

I have sent an email off to Zafara sales asking for more info.  Thx!