Re: [Evolution] "Reply to Sender" does same thing as "Reply to All"

Hello Ralf,

Fedora 18 ships with Evo 3.6.4.

This combination is very stable for me. The only crashes I have are when
Evolution is open for 6 or more weeks. I receive a lot of e-mail and
restarting Evolution is required after a couple of weeks. Otherwise the
mail client works well for me.

HTH

Thanks,
Rob