Re: [Evolution] Unable to connect to imap / fail to find server imap

On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 22:05 +0000, Eduardo Jauch wrote:
I use evolution 3.10.2 and for some time now I have a problem.
I have 6 imap accounts and it is impossible to open evolution without
receive this error for one or more of them. Not always the same.
All of the accounts are for google mails.
Can you bring me some light into this?

They perform aggressive rate-limiting and their IMAP/SMTP is slow.  I
wouldn't be surprised if simultaneously hitting numerous IMAP accounts
from the same IP gets squashed.

Use a real [and as a bonus non-evil] IMAP/SMTP provider.
  <https://www.fastmail.fm/>

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383