Re: [Evolution] Google calendars stopped working in Evolution

Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> writes:

I'm not aware of any issue of this type with Google calendars, and I do
not expect you did anything wrong, though please make sure you have
checked to use SSL (secure connection) with the Google server

I found no way of selecting or deselecting it.

(I do not know how it's named in your ancient version).

I know, it is ancient.  However, it is the version that RHEL6 offers,
and that's what I got on my work computer. :)

   $ CALDAV_DEBUG=all /usr/libexec/evolution-data-server-2.28

Thanks!  This helped a lot!  It turned out that the password was the
problem after all. :)  I changed password on the google account right
before the summer holiday (because my laptop was stolen :( ), and even
though I gave the correct (new) password when asked to list the
available calendars in the account, evolution still used the old
password when trying to load the google calendar.  In the end, the
following procedure worked:

Work Offline, Forget passwords, Work Online, restart evolution, reenter
the password.

--
Regards,
Bjørn-Helge Mevik, dr. scient,