Re: [Evolution] List Formats and such (wa Re: PPAs and Postings (was Re: downloads page))

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf mardorf alice-dsl net>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Cc: Preston Smith <prbasmith gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] List Formats and such (wa Re: PPAs and Postings
(was Re: downloads page))
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:55:17 +0200

On Sat, 2013-08-24 at 13:45 -0300, Preston Smith wrote:
I do not want my request refused because I stutter or use the wrong
format

Was there a request refused?

I didn't read all mails, so I really might have missed something. A
request shouldn't be refused regarding to a formatting issue, but people
should be aware that others might not have the time to fiddle about with
the mails of others, when the formatting does cause issues for them.

IOW it's ok to ignore what others and I prefer, but everybody should be
aware that it can become to time consuming for some of us to read
HTML-TOFU-emails.

This discussion shouldn't be considered as a war. Please don't get this
wrong, you are free to format emails as you like. You don't need to
unsubscribe, I guess nobody is against you.