Re: [Evolution] IMAP mail location pointing to the evolution folder

On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 09:38 +0800, AlR wrote:
But my evolution was setup first and it's been there for a long time.
So
that means all my emails are in 'evolution' format. If I where to turn
it
around I would have to convert my emails to whatever mail format my
IMAP
would have.

You just need to copy your messages to IMAP folders. You can do that
within Evo, or for large bulk transfers there are tools such as imapsync
(a Perl script available on the Web).

poc