Re: [Evolution] Plain text issue

On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 06:35 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 21:19 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
To read Amazon's plain text mails, I have to scroll sideways. Is there a
way to force line breaks by Evolution 3.8.4?

If you know CSS, then you can try to tweak
   /usr/share/evolution/3.8/theme/webview.css
which is used in mail rendering. Note, the actual mail body is in a
frame. It might be better to change it only when evolution is closed.

Thank you Milan :)

no I don't know CSS, but since it's a style language I might be able (or
unable ;) to cobble together what I want, by investing some time for
using search engines. Unfortunately I'm short in time at the moment.

Regards,
Ralf