Re: [Evolution] Plain text issue

On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 21:19 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
To read Amazon's plain text mails, I have to scroll sideways. Is there a
way to force line breaks by Evolution 3.8.4?

        Hi,
there currently is no way to force it, at least no UI way. Evolution is
supposed to break lines on its own, and it usually does, but not always.
I recall a bug about it, but I cannot find it now.

If you know CSS, then you can try to tweak
   /usr/share/evolution/3.8/theme/webview.css
which is used in mail rendering. Note, the actual mail body is in a
frame. It might be better to change it only when evolution is closed.
        Bye,
        Milan