Re: [Evolution] Just exactly how do folders at a remote server appear in evolution?

On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 22:19 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hi,
it's better to start a completely new thread when starting a new issue,
not to reply to existing message and delete everything in it. (The rest
is inline below).

Sorry, I didn't know there was a difference.  I will do what you say in
the future.