Re: [Evolution] Display issue...

El día Tuesday, April 30, 2013 a las 06:25:20AM -0700, David Cole escribió:

Hello,

When using Evolution as my mail reader, and viewing an email item, it
looks fine but for some punctuation marks...  I see a small square, with
the HEX value of the missing punctuation mark, in place of the actual
punctuation mark.  Any suggestions on how to correct this to show the
actual punctuation mark?

Hi,

What is/are the hex values? Maybe wrong codepoints...

        matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru unixarea de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards