[Evolution] Restore Contacts from Backup

Hello Everyone,

This morning my Evolution app. would not send mail from Fedora 18 PC.
The window remains open and reports "Sending message". I could telnet to
my ISP's mail server and my ISP said there was no issue at the server.

So I restored Evolution from one Fedora 18 PC to another and I then
could send email. I was about to start rebuilding the PC when I noticed
the restore did not restore my Contacts. I tried several restore files
with the same results. I do have many Contacts.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Ray.