[Evolution] (almost) all mail is junk problem

Hi,

Suddenly almost (almost) all my incoming mail is marked as junk mail. I
have disabled "Edit->preferences->EMail preferences->Junk->Check
incoming messages for junk", I have removed Bogofilter (never installed
spamassassin), marked more than 1000 mails as no spam, in all possible
combinations, but nothing seems to work.

Is this a know problem, and maybe more important, is there anything I
can do that will cure the problem or help with a diagnosis?

TIA

Joost