Re: [Evolution] Problem with evolution passwd

On Fri, 2013-04-19 at 16:34 -0700, Aaron Konstam wrote:

I downgraded gcr but when I run seahorse i do not get the
Passwd->Defualt option mentioned in the bugzilla.
And evolution still does not wotk. So now what can I do?

        Hi,
did you restart gnome-keyring-daemon? The Passwords->Default is not a
menu, it's a tree on the left, which is shown only when you have
View->Group by keyring menu item checked in Seahorse. Maybe your
"Passwords" has a different name, not Default?
        Bye,
        Milan