Re: [Evolution] White/black listing recipients

Am Dienstag, den 09.04.2013, 23:39 -0700 schrieb Per:
I discovered today some very important mail being picked up by Evo's
spam filter from a recipient that have passed the filter before. I
guess due to the fluctuating nature of the evolving filter, such
things happen.
What of the two possible filters did you activate. I don't know whether
it'd bogofilter by default - maybe depending on your distro ...
--
Thomas Prost <thomas prost prosts info>
ProstsInfo