Re: [Evolution] White/black listing recipients

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 23:39 -0700, Per wrote:
I discovered today some very important mail being picked up by Evo's spam
filter from a recipient that have passed the filter before. I guess due to
the fluctuating nature of the evolving filter, such things happen.

As a safety net, is there a way to white list individual recipients (that
does not evolve configuring a new filter)?

There's an option to not mark as junk contacts which are in your address
book.

poc