Re: [Evolution] evolution export/save to mbox in error

On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 15:47 +0000, frederic wrote:
I was used to backup my e-mail every 6 months in an
mbox file (as was the native storage for previous versions of evolution) and
storing this on a file server. I was sort of a convenient 1 file for 1
period and 1 mailbox format. Now his has become impossible.

I don't see why you couldn't transfer maildir files too to a file server
too.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net