Re: [Evolution] downgrade, fetch mail, upgrade --> mail gets deleted

@Adam: I think you misread what I wrote. I said that I had made a backup
of my mail. I was only concerned about other users who might be less
careful than me.

Thanks to Thomas, I was able to figure out that I was wrong and
evolution has moved my mail from ~/.evolution/mail/local to
~/.local/evolution/mail/local. Case closed.

Btw, the reason why I downgraded Evolution was that my Debian Testing
installation was a bit broken because I had been doing some strange
things like installing vmware and fglrx and removing them incompletely
(I knew what I was doing and I'm blaming nobody), so I had decided to
reinstall it from scratch which brought Debian Stable (including
Evolution 2) on my harddisk. Then, I upgraded back to Debian Testing.
The only thing that didn't work fine during this process was the part
with evolution.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards
ChO₂

ChO₂                          Email: chemistrydioxide AT lodaya DOT im