Re: [Evolution] A couldn't recover my old folders after a backup/restore operation

Yes, the folders were apparently unpacked in the new locations. I mean,
MYFOLDER, MYFOLDER.cmeta, MYFOLDER.ev-summary, MYFOLDER.ev-summary-meta,
MYFOLDER.ibex.index, and MYFOLDER.ibex.index.data, are in
$HOME/.local/share/evolution/mail/local, which, I undertand, is the new
standard location. The thing is why can I not see them with the new version
of Evolution?

Since, as I understand, there is no way to see them using Evolution, is
there another way to see them, and the messages inside?

Thanks,
  --Sergio.