[Evolution] A couldn't recover my old folders after a backup/restore operation

Hi,
Some time ago, I changed my machine, and I thought the simplest way to keep
my mail messages was to utilize the Evolution backup operation.

When I restored the information in the new machine, Evolution told me that
it was doing something like translating into a "sqlite" format, and after
several minutes I didn't get all my old folders and messages.

I have explored the Evolution standard directories in my machine, and I've
learnt that the information is in $HOME/.local/share/evolution/mail/local,
where I found files like MYFOLDER, MYFOLDER.cmeta, MYFOLDER.ev-summary,
MYFOLDER.ev-summary-meta, MYFOLDER.ibex.index, and MYFOLDER.ibex.index.data.
However, none of the folders (type MYFOLDER), are visible in Evolution.

Do you have any idea on what's happening?

Thanks,

  -Sergio.