Re: [Evolution] for theSuggestion box

When it comes to editing the "message filter" list the items are
listed, I believe, in the order of their creation.

No, they are listed in the order in which they are applied - new ones go
at the end, but they can then be placed somewhere else in the list.  The
order is significant and I'm not really sure if displaying them in a
different order would, in general, be a help or would actually cause
more confusion.

I must say as well that having "hundreds" of filters is, I suspect, not
normal.  I thought I had a lot, and I've got 30 - and it already takes a
significant amount of time to process them!

P.