[Evolution] for theSuggestion box

I have a suggestion for Evolution developers, if it could be directed that way.
When it comes to editing the "message filter" list the items are listed, I believe, in the order of their creation.
When it comes time to edit a filter item because of a duplication or conflict if the filter list is long perhaps 100 items it is difficult and time consuming to find the correct message to edit.
I would like to suggest that a couple of sorting tools be created to be able to sort messages into alphabetical  or other orders. Perhaps even, "mail from" then all "Mail to"
Additionally "subject contains" etc.
These would be very helpful.
Perhaps even when a conflict happens if the user were directed directly to the error source; (ie; item opened directly for change or deletion). ( I realize that luckily the error type is reported) but paging through a couple of hundred items does present a time consuming and error prone task.
Thanks to the writers
I appreciate Evolution
doxland