Re: [Evolution] command for a global keybinding to launch tasks

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 12:20 -0400, Chris wrote:
I would like to know if there is a command I could use to either start
the tasks page or calendar page up from a customized keyboard shortcut.

You can also explicitly open Evolution in a specific component.
For the calendar, use the command
    evolution --component=calendar
For tasks, use the command
    evolution --component=tasks
The complete list of options is available by entering the command
    evolution --help

I realize that it's mentioned in the Evolution user documentation, but
on a topic page that is totally unrelated (express mode).
My bad, I'll try to fix this.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net