Re: [Evolution] Evo vanishes when switching workspaces

On Fri, 2012-09-21 at 10:53 -0300, Lailah wrote:

El dom, 16-09-2012 a las 14:12 +0100, Dianne Reuby escribiÃ:

For two days I've found that if I try to switch back to Evo by clicking
the icon in launcher or using ctrl + alt + arrow, the global menu
changes to the Evo menu items, but the close/minimise buttons are
missing. I can create a new email, but if I want to see the main Evo
window I have to exit and restart. It doesn't switch to the Evo
workspace - the global menu appears on the workspace I'm using,
replacing whatever menu was there (eg my browser).

Did you solve this?

Not completely - it seems to come and go, although I have now noticed it
occasionally on other programs. I think this is probably one of the many
Ubuntu glitches, rather than a problem with Evo.

Dianne