Re: [Evolution] Evo vanishes when switching workspaces

El dom, 16-09-2012 a las 14:12 +0100, Dianne Reuby escribió:
Running Ubuntu 12.04, did a clean install about three weeks ago and
installed Evolution 3.2.3 for my email. I have four workspaces, and
usually run Evolution on one, browser on another, and other stuff on the
others if necessary.

For two days I've found that if I try to switch back to Evo by clicking
the icon in launcher or using ctrl + alt + arrow, the global menu
changes to the Evo menu items, but the close/minimise buttons are
missing. I can create a new email, but if I want to see the main Evo
window I have to exit and restart. It doesn't switch to the Evo
workspace - the global menu appears on the workspace I'm using,
replacing whatever menu was there (eg my browser).

Doesn't seem to happen with other programs, just Evo. Anyone else
experiencing this?

TIA

Dianne

Hello!