Re: [Evolution] Image loading threads don't cancel

n Tue, 2012-10-23 at 09:02 -0700, Constantin OrÄsan [via Gnome Evolution
- General] wrote:

> I recently upgraded to the new version of Ubuntu and therefore I have
> evolution 3.6. In my opinion it is worth doing it as long as you do
> not need to connect to an exchange server. Lots of problems that I
> had
> in 3.2.x are now gone. Sadly, I have problems sending emails via our
> exchange server, but this is not due to evolution as mentioned in an
> email earlier this week.
>
> Of course you need to check what other applications you use on
> regular
> basis and whether there is a chance to break them. In my case, I did
> not see major problems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Constantin

Thank you for the reply. I upgraded to Quantal (12.10) and the only
major issue that I'm having is that my Graphics Card is no longer
supported. Otherwise everything that I've tried seems to work fine. And
the image loading issue is gone in Evolution.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.