Re: [Evolution] Converting from a PST [Scanned]

I am running Outlook 2007. The mail works in Outlook but I can’t suck it into evolution.

From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Christopher M. Bailey
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:11 PM
To: mike lieberman ns3 netwright net
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Converting from a PST [Scanned]

Hi Mike,

I may not be able to help, but I'm guessing those that can will need to know the version of Outlook you are running.

Cheers,
Chris

Mike Lieberman <mike lieberman ns3 netwright net> wrote:

Is there a limit to the size of the PST file that the Windows version of evolution can import? I am attempting to my from using a Windows 7 (32bit) wks to a Debian (64bit) wks. I have been using Outlooks for eighteen years. (Yes - since 1994) and my PST is 9+GB. Installed  evolution on my Windows wks and started an Import. It has been running for 12 hours and appears to be hung in a folder that just isn't that larger on it's own.

Is there anyway around this, or do I give up?

--
Mike Lieberman

believed to be clean.
believed to be clean.