[Evolution] Evolution 3.4.4 hang

I recently upgraded to Fedora 17, and part of that upgrade was an
upgrade to Evolution 3.4.4.

I'm having problems.

I have a LOT of email accounts - about 90; When Evolution goes off to
fetch mail, it seems to service about 9 or 10 accounts, and then it just
hangs. I get all the little scrolling wheels along the status line, this
throws Xorg up to about 90% cpu utilisation (don't know if that is
related) but evolution then just seems to hang.

I have left the thing running for several hours but it is stuck.

I see Evolution itself is now at 3.6.2 (stable) would an upgrade fix my
problem ? But this isn't in the Fedora repos.

Any suggestions/help please.