Re: [Evolution] drop-in replacement for Outlook?

Hello!

            Where is she living?  Maybe in her country or zone is some institution or Linux users group or organization, that is making courses of Evolution, LibreOffice, etc.

            I say this because from time to time, here in my country, happens that.  Usually it hasn't much advertisement so you have to actively look for them.

Hope this helps,
Lailah