[Evolution] Problem in fetching mail.

I have been using evolution for a decade or more bit I have never had
the problems I have with version 3.4.4.

Right now, suddenly it gets errors in fetcing mail. It works in the
evening and in the morning ther error appears. Everyone must not be
having this problem since Z have not heard about it on the list. My
other machin right nest to it works but my laptop does not. In the last
few weeks this problem occurs periodically and then goes away.

Any ideas out there what is wrong and how to fix it? I am using Fedora
17.
Always leave room to add an explanation if it doesn't work out.