Re: [Evolution] communication with servers has stopped.

Am Freitag, den 02.11.2012, 17:24 -0600 schrieb Brian A Anderson:
I have seen this same symptom many a time.
After many days of running and successful connections to the servers,
all of a sudden Evolution cannot make a connection.
It's only conclusion is that the password that it has, that I NEVER
changed is suddenly wrong.  And that I MUST reenter them immediately.
A quick cancel on the current op and x out of evolution.  Come back a
half hour later and the passwords are miraculously correct.

This is a red flag.  My interpretation is that the connections went bad
because the servers are down.

Maybe the connection timed out ?
I remember having read that Evolution's default time out is much shorter
than the one of Outlook and I don't see a possibility to configure it.
--
Thomas Prost <thomas prost prosts info>
ProstsInfo