Re: [Evolution] How to fix corrupted address book?

On Mon, 2012-11-05 at 12:58 +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
When I insert the first name of the contact, then it is not shown in the
list. When I insert the last name, then it is.

If it is, then I guess it's a bug in the code, rather than broken
book. You can also test it when you'll open a Contacts view and check
the content of the respective book.

The contact entry is there in the Contacts view and I can open it.

        Hi,
OK, in that case I do not think your addressbook is corrupted. I would
open a bug report for it and provide some detailed steps for a
reproducer. If nothing else then at least those critical runtime
warnings should not be there.
        Bye,
        Milan