Re: [Evolution] Signatures lost when restoring Evolution

On Sun, 2012-11-04 at 22:41 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

I just use the Backup evolution option under file and restore using
Restore Evolution option in the same place. This does no save signatures
since these are in separate files in your home directory,

Could you explain more?  I was under the impression that signatures (as
in the text at the end of emails, not cryptographic signing) were stored
in .local/share/evolution/signatures.  Unless, of course, you mean
script generated signatures, in which case the location of the script is
stored in gconf - but I suppose in this case the script itself would not
be archived/restored, since the script is not really part of Evolution.

P.
I meant scripts. On my machine the scripts are stored as files in my
home diirecory.
OS swapped to disk