Re: [Evolution] How to fix corrupted address book?

On Mon, 2012-11-05 at 10:45 +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
my address book seems to be corrupt. When entering a name in the To
field to get it autocompleted, the following is printed to the command
line.

        (evolution:23413): e-data-server-ui-CRITICAL **: e_contact_store_get_contact: assertion
`ITER_IS_VALID (contact_store, iter)' failed

is there the autocompleted contact shown in the To field when you select
it? If it is, then I guess it's a bug in the code, rather than broken
book. You can also test it when you'll open a Contacts view and check
the content of the respective book.
        Bye,
        Milan